- Education type
- Bachelor programme
- 1,5 years
- Field of interest
How do agricultural businesses know what consumers want? And how do they turn their produce into marketable and healthy products that find their way to the right points-of-sale? We hope you will find the answers to such questions. In our double degree programme International Agribusiness – in Dronten and Angers, France – you will develop yourself as an agribusiness professional who manages the whole process from farm to fork and helps to shape the future of international agribusiness.
Why this programme?
- Study at one of the renowned agricultural universities of applied sciences in the Netherlands in the field of entrepreneurship and in the leading agricultural and agribusiness region of France
- This programme prepares you for a career in the agricultural sector with an international focus
- A programme that follows high international education standards
- On completion, you will be awarded a double bachelor’s honours degree
- The degree at the end of the programme is just a small step away from a master’s degree programme
- Location: Dronten & Angers (France)
- Education type: Double degree: European Engineer Degree
- Duration: 1,5 years, full-time
- Language: English
- Number of credits: 90 ECTS
- Start date: 1 September
- Application deadline: 1 May
- Tuition fee EU-students: €3.124,50
- Tuition fee NON-EU-students: €10.249,50
The double degree International Agribusiness programme spans three semesters – 1.5 years – of which two are spent studying at our partner organization Groupe ESA in Angers, France. We are sure you will discover that studying in both the Netherlands and France will provide you with the opportunity to discover other cultures and develop the human qualities of respect, open-mindedness, tolerance and resourcefulness.
The programme starts with a semester in Dronten called Orientation and Chain Analysis. This semester consists of two minors. One on International Food Supply Chain Management and one on Export Management.
In the second semester, you will find yourself studying in Angers in France and learning all you need to know about:
- Business analysis and management
- Human resources management
- Applied marketing
- Financial calculations
The third semester, also in Angers, covers:
- International food trade
- Business operations
- Completion of BTS, DUT, HND or Licence 2 or at least two years of a university programme in a related subject relevant to the study programme (in accordance with 120 ECTS).
- A minimum score of 550 in the TOEFL English test or a formally recognised equivalent such as the IELTS (level 6.0) or IBT (79).
- The ability to formulate coherently in written English, and to have a vision of international agribusiness. Essay writing is part of the admission procedure.
- Strong motivation for success in the sector.
- Team spirit and a flexible attitude in an international working environment.
- Admission to Groupe ESA and Aeres University of Applied Sciences.
- Tuition fees have been paid to Groupe ESA and Aeres University of Applied Sciences.
- Sufficient knowledge of French (DEFL certificate) as the lessons during the semester in France are in French.
International Agribusiness is a double degree European Engineer’s Degree (EED) programme that we provide in collaboration with Groupe ESA in Angers, France. On successful completion of the programme, you will be rewarded with a double degree: a bachelor’s honours degree in Agribusiness & Business Administration and License Professionelle Marketing et commerce international des Vins de terroir (MVT). Click here for degree comparability information.
As a bachelor in Livestock Production, you can further your studies In a master’s degree programme or you can look forward to a career as:
- An international sales representative
- An agricultural entrepreneur
- A marketer who develops markets and marketing strategies for agricultural products
- An advisor for national or EU policy institutes
You can also continue your studies in a master’s degree programme at Aeres (UAS) or another university of applied sciences.
Is this the programme you are looking for?
Get to know us; here you can read all about our locations, our mission and our values.About Aeres UAS
If you want to enroll in this programme, start your application procedure here.Apply now
Do you have a question or do you want more information? Our International Office can help.Contact us
When you are going to study abroad, it's good to know what to expect financially.Fees and funding