Tuition fees and study costs
- Tuition fee for academic year 2021-2022 € 7361,- (subject to change per academic year)*
- Get-on-Board Fee: € 120
- Books (depending on programme): € 200 to € 300
* € 18461,- needs to be paid in advance before the visa application procedure as proof of sufficient financial means. This amount will cover all the required payments mentioned above and the costs for living in the Netherlands. After the start of your study, you will receive back the remaining amount.
Only after consultation and approval of the International Office of Aeres UAS the amount can be paid in two instalments. The first instalment has to be paid before the visa application procedure, the second payment by proof of the availability of this amount on your bank account.
Costs for living in the Netherlands
- Down payment for your accommodation (depending on your landlord): ± € 300
- Rent per person/per month, depending on the type of room (single/double) and location (Dronten/Almere): € 250 to € 450
- Visa application: € 194
- Health insurance which covers your medical costs in the Netherlands: € 45
- Food (estimated costs per week): ± € 80
- Travel in the Netherlands (estimated costs per month): ± € 45
Extra costs for students European Food Business
- Study tour to Italy for students European Food Business: € 850-
Students in International Food Business and European Food Business only pay tuition fee to Aeres UAS during the four years of study; they do not pay tuition fee to the partner universities involved in the study programme.
Our International Office will inform you when to pay and how.