Selection for the Master Agribusiness Development
How to apply for a degree programme (as of October 1st, 2018)
To apply for a study with Aeres University of Applied Sciences go to the website www.studielink.nl (National registration website/database for higher education in the Netherlands) In this website you have to do 3 steps:
- Apply for a username and password (fill out your personal data according to your passport). Dutch students can log in using their Digi-D
- Fill out your previous education starting with your secondary school.
- Apply for the study programme that you wish to study with Aeres UAS.
After applying in Studielink
All information you filled out above will be send to our Student Registration System. This will lead to you receiving emails requesting you to upload the required documents:
- Motivation letter (Why do you want to study this programme?)
- Scanned copy of passport or ID card (if applicable)
- Most relevant diploma (if obtained)
- Most recent list of marks
After all the required documents are received, the application committee will decide if you are admissible (you receive the result within 2 weeks as of uploading the documents) If the application committee is positive about your application you will receive the following request:
- Upload an English language test result, see ‘Admission’ for the required IELTS, TOEFL, IBT, TOEIC or Cambridge result. Native speaker in the English language? You do not have to upload a result (subject to the International Office if applicable).
- Participate in an intake interview with our of our academic staff members. This person will write a report that will be added to your application file.
After the above has been completed the application committee will make the final decision on your admission. If positive, you will receive an email with your admission letter, detailed financial information and detailed housing information.
In case you have any questions, please contact the International Office: email@example.com