- Handling fee including introduction programme € 650 (to be paid before 1st of June)
- Tuition fee NON- EU students: € 10.029,- (2018- 2019)
- NEW: Tuition fee EU/EER- students: € 2060,- (2018-2019 EU students can also pay in 7 instalments)
- Books and other materials € 350
- Guaranteed payment of the Master Company € 250 per month.
- Compensation regarding travel and accommodation costs negotiable
It is important to realize that you enter the labor market at a strategic position, one year before other Master graduates.