Learn how to add value to raw milk processing technologies to achieve marketable, consumable, and healthy dairy products with the course "milk processing and entrepreneurship"
Comprehensive instruction of milk processing and entrepreneurship
When you complete this course, you learn how to add value to raw milk processing technologies to achieve marketable, consumable, and healthy dairy products. You gain preservation techniques, quality control analyses, and marketing and organization skills. You also learn how to run a profitable dairy through correct financial calculations, risk management, organisation, and communication. With your newly developed competencies, you return to your home country a confident and well-trained professional.
This programme is gearded towards:
- owners and managerial staff of private, public, or cooperative dairy farms
- dairy training institute staff
- extension workers
- staff of advisory services who deal with all management aspects of dairy farms
This programme consists of three modules which contents the following subjects:
- processing raw milk into safe, high quality dairy products
- integrate a marketing concept into the dairy business, develop and present an innovative dairy product
- manage a small-scale dairy plant with a sustainable economic result
- adapt new attitude, knowledge, and skills to enhanceyour performance in the dairy business