The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor European Food Business, Food Entrepreneurship, food Safety Management en Aquatic Ecosystem Analysis at Aeres UAS, location Almere.
- You have never before studied at an education institution in the Netherlands.
- You meet the specific application requirements of Aeres University of Applied Sciences for the programme of your choice
- Completed at least three years of university study in agriculture or a related subject.
- A minimum score of 550 in the TOEFL English test or a formally recognised equivalent such as the IELTS (level 6.0).
- The ability to formulate coherently in written English, and to have a vision of the chosen area of interest. Essay writing is part of the selection procedure.
- Strong motivation to be successful in the sector.
- Team spirit, a flexible attitude in an international working environment.
- You are financially eligible for a Dutch visa.
How to apply
You can apply for the Holland Scholarship at Aeres University of Applied Sciences. The application opens on the 1st of November. The deadline for application is the 1st of April. You need to apply for a Bachelor’s in European Food Business, Food Entrepreneurship, food Safety Management en Aquatic Ecosystem Analysis at Aeres UAS to be considered for the Scholarship. Aeres UAS will select those who will be granted the scholarship and communicate directly with you.
Send your application in through the website apply.aeresuas.com, and mention in your motivation letter that you apply for the Holland Scholarship as well.