The study programmes at Aeres University of Applied Sciences in Dronten, the Netherlands focus on the knowledge domains of agribusiness, food, horticulture and animal science. The programmes combine theoretical study with practical training. To prepare students for their future careers, a full-time traineeship in a middle management position is part of every course.
The following Bachelor degree programmes are offered in English:
- Food Chain Management
- Major Livestock Production (EED) double degree!
- Major International Agribusiness (EED) double degree!
- Major Plant Production (EED) double degree!
- International Dairy Management
- International Equine Business Management (Next start academic year 2018- 2019)
- International Food Business double degree!
- International Horticulture & Management
- International Pig Management
- International Poultry Management
The following Master degree programme is offered in English:
For a complete overview of all degree programmes at Aeres University of Applied Sciences, please use our studyfinder. Here you can find our certificate courses.