Morning: Interactive presentations
- From Carrot Stew to Sopropo: The Changing Appetite of Almere
- What lessons can we learn from cities?
- Almere as Innovation Lab
- Unity in diversity: fostering more sustainable territorial food systems through diversification
Innovation workshops: Discussing research and cities’ latest trends. Such as:
- Master Class with Carolyn Steel
- Cooking demonstration on Sustainable gastronomy and Decolonial Food
- Aeres Citizen's Lab: How does Sensory experience influence your food behavior?
- Ecological Footprint calculator: basis for a sustainable future?
For more information go to: www.floriade.com/en/knowledge-programme/the-table-is-set
This conference is in collaboration with Aeres University of Applied Sciences.