The Holland Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their Bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands. The scholarship amounts to
€ 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are admitted for a Bachelor or Master programme.
- You have never before studied at an education institution in the Netherlands.
- You meet the specific application requirements of Aeres University of Applied Sciences for the programme of your choice.
- Your prior learning meets the admission requirements of the study programme.
- You have a minimum score of 550 in the TOEFL English test or a formally recognized equivalent such as the IELTS (level 6.0).
- You have the ability to formulate coherently in written English, and you have a vision of the chosen area of interest. Essay writing is part of the selection procedure.
- You have a strong motivation to be successful in the sector.
- You have team spirit and a flexible attitude in an international working environment.
- You are financially eligible for a Dutch visa.
Application and deadlines
You can apply for the Holland Scholarship at the same time when applying for a Bachelor programme. Click here for more information.
The application deadline has passed, please keep an eye on this page for the application deadline for next year.