The Holland Scholarship
The Holland Scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their Bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands. The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are admitted for a Bachelor.
- You have never before studied at an education institution in the Netherlands.
- You meet the specific application requirements of Aeres University of Applied Sciences for the programme of your choice.
- You have completed at least three years of university study in agriculture or a related subject.
- You have a minimum score of 550 in the TOEFL English test or a formally recognized equivalent such as the IELTS (level 6.0).
- You have the ability to formulate coherently in written English, and you have a vision of the chosen area of interest. Essay writing is part of the selection procedure.
- You have a strong motivation to be successful in the sector.
- You have team spirit anda flexible attitude in an international working environment.
- You are financially eligible for a Dutch visa.
Application and deadlines
You can apply for the Holland Scholarship at the same time when applying for a Bachelor programme. Click here for more information.
The application opens on the 1st of November. The deadline for application is the 1st of April. Aeres UAS will select those who will be granted the scholarship and communicate directly with you.